Thursday, February 12, 2009

A-Rod

I recently watched a documentary Bigger, Faster, Stroner about steriod use. This gives a fairly balanced view when it comes to steroids.

Honestly, I am on the fence when it comes to steriods. The harm to your health is less than cigarettes and alcohol. Yet, if I had kids would I want them to use steroids? The answer is a firm no which also goes for cigarettes and alcohol. But should they be illegal and shunned as much as they are? I would have to say no too.

Really it is what the fans and the players want.


On a separate note the Avs are terrible and to rip on them at this point is to kick someone while they are down.

At least hockey players are tested by the olympic committee so steroid use is not all the common and is virtually nonexistant amongst star players.

No comments:

Post a Comment