Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hab(itual) Criminals?

Supposedly the La Presse is going to have big news from Montreal suggesting some of the players could face criminal charges.

This could be huge in a lot of ways. Would players be willing to waive no trade clauses to go to the Habs?

I had a strong feeling Ian Laperrière and Brett Clarke would end up going to the Habs at the trade deadline. Maybe even Vincent Lecavalier? However, I am no insider so this is just a hunch.

Stay tuned. Unfortunately, three years of high school French does not make me capable of reading Le Presse but if you can knock yourself out.


Also Adrian Dater of the Post claims there will be a big Theodore story. I am a huge Dater fan but I am getting weary of all his talk regarding Theodore. He's a good reporter though so I would still check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment