Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm back

Ok every now and then I get a little flaky. I admit it but now that I'm back into sports writing for my college paper you'll see a lot more of me. Also, hockey season is starting. I got a really terrible fantasy team so I'll be talking a lot about that. All my goalies are from Florida and Tennessee that's all I have to say about that.

By the way, is there anyone else out there who is shocked to see the Broncos 5-0 and the Avs are 4-1-1? I sure am.

Anyway, Metro hockey's home opener is this Friday so I'll post a rough draft of that story. Some exciting stuff this year. A girl made it to the final roster. She is very good and is quite deserving. Feature on her will be posted soon. Plus, later this year there will be a game at Pepsi Center which should be quite exciting. I still want a job with the Avalanche and can't seem to find one maybe that will be my chance to introduce myself a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment