Friday, September 17, 2010

Looking forward to hockey season!

I'm back! Sorry but this off-season for hockey has been boring and I really shouldn't be talking too much about baseball since its a conflict of interest.

But, with hockey season just around the corner, its time to get back into the swing of things.

First, I have my fantasy hockey draft this Sunday where I will look to defend my hard earned title from last season. I will be writing a lot about my fantasy team just to give ya'll an interesting topic to continuously update.

As always, I will be following the Avs very closely and to a lesser extent the NHL as a whole.

Other than that, here's a few predictions for next season:

Avs will finish eighth will be eliminated in six by Chicago.
Chicago and Washington will finsh first in the there conferences.
New Jersey and Vancouver will meet in the finals with the Devils winning in 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment